June 20, 2013

Racinne Ultimate Hydra Perfection

My skin has been a little dehydrated ever since I got back from Hawaii so I was grateful for the chance to test out a new (to me) skincare brand upon my return. The brand in question is Racinne, an international cosmetics company that utilizes Korean biotechnology in all of its products. 

I've been using the Ultimate Hydra Perfection line, which combines callus extract from highly refined grapes along with seven other active ingredients (including seaweed and gingko) to create a powerful antioxidant formula. The natural antioxidants repair skin damaged by the harsh environment, facilitates skin regeneration, hydrates, and locks in cell nutrients, providing a youthful radiant glow.

After cleansing and toning, I first apply the Essentialift Supplement Serum ($43.99 CAD). As you can see, there is a dropper that enables you to dispense just a small amount of the product without waste. The serum is not super liquid-y but still light on the skin.


Next, I apply the Ultimate Defence Illuminating Cream ($39.99 CAD). The cream is on the thicker side but isn't too heavy.


Lastly,  I finish with the Contour Brightening Eye Cream ($22.99 CAD), which is more of clear gel than a cream. The applicator for this is super easy to use; I simply apply a small amount of product onto my ring finger and pat it in a C-shape around my eye socket.


So far I've been really impressed with this line! Not only does it smell great, but the packaging looks luxe and feels expensive. Furthermore, none of the products have caused breakouts (always a concern when trying out new skincare) and seem to work with my oily/combination skin despite not being an "oil-free" formula.

If you're on the lookout for a new skincare brand, I have nothing but good things to say about Racinne. And if Ultimate Hydra Perfection isn't your thing, there are two other lines to choose from: Ultimate Aqua Blanc and Ultimate Youth Power. Shop online here.

13 comments:

  1. Love this review and all these products seem so amazing .

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review! Would love to try this out

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review darling!!

    much love from NYC

    http://dryycleanonly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this brand before, but will start paying attention now. I like the eye cream. Looks rich.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. These products look great. I haven't heard of the brand before, but they sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJune 21, 2013

    Very cool! Will have to check this out! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh great review! never heard of this brand but i'm definitely going to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This stuff sounds great and the prices aren't bad either! Where can you buy them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now they're only available online but will start to be available at Alive Health Centres within the next month.

      Delete
  9. Great post! Thanks so much for sharing this review girl!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The packaging does look very luxurious! I have really dry skin as well even in the summer at times so I will look into this line. Thanks Alison!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.