March 9, 2015

Going Western with #HarleyStyle

Apart from my brief stint in Calgary (where police officers actually wear cowboy hats) and my Japanese pajama/pseudo-Western shirt, I am about as far from being "country" as they come. However, I have always thought cowboy boots were kind of awesome so when the opportunity to try these Harley Davidson Loreley Boots popped up, I was so on board.

"Did Alison just say Harley Davidson?" is what you are probably now thinking, and "Since when does she ride a motorcycle?" is likely your next thought. Well, it turns out that while these boots can do double time as footwear for all those motorcycles I'm not riding, they also make a truly excellent fashion statement.

Sweater: Vince / Jeans: Paige Denim (darker wash) / Scarf: Fine Finds
Boots: Harley-Davidson (c/o) / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (c/o) (here)

5 comments:

  1. These cowboy boots are so cool, I wish people in the UK wore them more!

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure people really wear them too much here either outside of music festivals and the prairies, nut I'm not above making them work for city living, haha

      Delete
  2. Darling, I like your blog very much! I like your style of writing and your photos! Everything is so beautiful!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely cowboy boots! I remember wearing out a pair I had when I was a kid. They were my favorite! hehe
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I am so in love with your boots, they are gorgeous!!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.