March 3, 2015

Wave Wall

This wave wall reminded me of a certain Canadian band from the late 90s/early 2000s, Wave, best known for their single "California"... which is where I will be headed for vacation Easter Long Weekend! See what I did there? Anyway, I know it's still a month away, but I can't wait!

Silk Blouse: Club Monaco (similar) / Sweater: Billabong (c/o)
Faux Leather Leggings: Club Monaco (here) / Shoes: Alexander Wang (here)
Bag: Marc By Marc Jacobs (here) / Sunglasses: Ray Ban (here)


4 comments:

  1. Love your pants! I have been wanting to get a pair of the faux leggings for a long, long time but I have been holding off. I have the faux leather strip, but I might have to go all out. They look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are actually only (faux) leather on the front, the back are stretchy legging material so you get the look and comfort all in one!

      Delete
  2. Great spot for photos! I love the longer shirt peeking out from the sweater. Great look!

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stylish :) I like the wall <3
    I am following you via gfc now, hope you will follow me back <3

    Visit me: Kapege life moments :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.