March 15, 2015

Coordinated Lips & Tips: Mark. Get It Together Set

It's been a while since I last properly featured a full mark. collection on the blog (see here and here) though I have been using quite a few of their products over the years. For Spring, I'm loving this cute Get It Together Lipclick and Lacquer Set, which features a small-sized lipstick and two mini nail polishes.


The idea behind the set is to make it easy for people to match their lip colour with their nails which I didn't realize was actually a "thing" but why not, I guess.

The Lipclick shade is called Coral Fixation and is a really nice vibrant coral. It has a Satin/Cream finish and feels comfortable on the lips. The packaging is really fun as well since it features a magnetic cap that clicks closed (similar to the MAC Mineralize Rich Lipsticks but not quite as luxurious as Chanel or Estée Lauder).


To coordinate my nails, I used Coordinating Coral as the base and added Go Bolder Gold to the tips. Both polishes applied evenly and I really like how they look together. I then decided to add a white line (Kiss Nail Art Paint in White) and ended up loving the result. They look a bit like Easter eggs!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, i love it! Nice blog, follow me and i Follow you back, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that this was a thing either but I love the idea!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design on your nails. It is definitely very spring and Easter appropriate heh!

    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful colors, I am delighted with lipstick
    http://keepcalmandreadmorebooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.