March 19, 2015

Valentino Noir Rockstud Pumps

Apparently I've been on a bit of a designer shoe kick lately (hello beloved Alexander Wang oxfords which I'm sure you've noticed have been featured in many of my outfit posts since I got them -- I have been wearing them almost everyday). Nonetheless, I will admit that this latest pair ended up being a somewhat unexpected splurge.

I had decided that I wanted an edgy pair of heels but really had no concept of what those would end up being. When I happened upon these Valentino Rockstud Noir Pumps at Holt Renfrew, I decided to give them a try... and they ended up coming home with me, whoops!


I know that Rockstuds have been majorly overdone in the blogosphere and to be honest, I was never really interested in them before. However, once I tried them on, I finally understood why they're so popular. For a 4+ inch heel, they are surprisingly comfortable. And this is coming from a girl who almost never wears heels so that's got to count for something, right?


8 comments:

  1. Yessss welcome to the dark side!! I'm OBSESSED with my Rockstud Noirs and I want another pair, but ugh they're like $1000 now (I got mine for around $800). Such sad :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, and that was only a few years ago, wasn't it? It's so annoying how brands keep jacking up their prices!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on a great purchase. Sometimes, you just don't need an explanation!

    http://www.xjole.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color is so pretty! Looking forward to the outfit posts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shoes - they actually look amazing! <3

    I have a new outfit up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm seeing a lot of this Valentino Rockstud Noir Pumps. Well it's fab! Can't blame them.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! I can't wait to buy my first pair of high end shoes. I'm eyeing the ferragamo heels :D

    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.