March 30, 2015

FOTD: Lise Watier Expression Collection

Now that the March Equinox has passed (and brought with it tons of rain), I'm trying to wean myself off the simple black liner/dark lippie combos that I've been sporting for months. You know... time to embrace colour, rejuvenation, sunshine, and all the other good stuff that this new season brings. To get myself started, I turned to Lise Watier, a brand that can always be counted on for a great Spring collection (a few examples here and here). This year they've released the Expression Collection, which features fun packaging and shades aimed to inspire creativity, spontaneity, and individuality.


For my eyes, I started with the Ombre Soufflé Suprême in Fairy Pink as an eyeshadow base. Next, I applied the colours from the the Palette Expression Eyeshadows, using the pale yellow as the base, light aqua in the inner corners, turquoise on the outer corners, and a blend of the charcoal and light aqua along my bottom lashes. Lastly, I used the Féline Eyeliner in Vert and Eyeshine Expression pencil to tightline. On my lashes I am wearing AVON SuperExtend Winged Out Mascara.

On my cheeks, I am wearing the Expression Blush Trio which I would say is the star of this collection (along with the eyeshadow palette). The three shades can be used individually though I am wearing them blended together in this FOTD.

The Rouge Gourmand Velours Expression is an easy-to-wear matte lipstick that completes the look along with the Nail Lacquer in Expression, a warm orange/coral that's perfect for Spring/Summer.


Lise Watier Expression contains limited edition products which will be available online and in selected retailers like London Drugs until the end of April.

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is just so awesome and beautiful! I like this post and you make a great job!
    I’ll return later to see a new one!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makeup look is absolutely stunning! I absolutely love the way it turned out.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lip and the nail colour. I known what you mean, it's nice to add a pop of colour as it gets towards summer. :)

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.