August 13, 2010

Viva La Nails Water Decals

Essie Blanc, Viva La Nails Water Decals COL01

I had previously posted about my experience with Viva La Nails nail stickers (here) and mentioned that I would be trying out the water decals I received from them as well. Well, that long-awaited post is finally here!

These particular designs are an exclusive Viva La Nails item and are just as easy to use as nail stickers. You simply cut the decals out and put them in a bowl of water before transferring them onto your nails. This video shows the process:


The decals are quite delicate so you have to be careful with them. Initially I tried using tweezers to put them on but found it was much easier to use my fingers since the tweezers seemed to pinch and warp the designs.

One great thing about these is that you can layer them on top of each other to create really unique nail art. I kept my mani quite simple but I'm very pleased with the results. Check out the Viva La Nails website for their one-of-a-kind water decals!

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.