February 5, 2011

Color Club Indulgence Collection: Pretty in Platinum

I recently picked up one of Color Club's Fall 2010 sets, Indulgence, from the Untamed Luxury Collection. It's a collection that's very "me" - full of neutral and dark colours that are mostly creme formulas. My faves!

L-R: Pretty in Platinum, Wild Orchid, Positively Posh, Soft As Cashmere, Nothing But Truffle, Jewel Of A Girl, Ready To Royal

I've been wanting to try Color Club for quite a while now but it's not readily accessible here in Canada. Thankfully, every so often, sets will appear at Winners (where I found this one) or London Drugs.

I decided to start out with Pretty in Platinum because it was the first colour that caught my eye and I don't have any similar polishes in my collection. It's a gorgeous silvery-greyish-white with a very subtle shimmer. LOVE IT.

Application was great. This was opaque in only two coats though the streaks are somewhat visible due to the light colour. Not really noticeable, however.

Dry time was really fast, as well. I sometimes like to skip top coat if I'm in a rush, but you definitely need to wear a top coat with this polish. I initially had Pretty In Platinum on my nails without top coat for only a few hours and was left with visible tip wear.

Nonetheless, this was a good first experience with Color Club, and I can't wait to try out the other colours in the Indulgence set. You can expect to see more blog posts featuring these polishes soon!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh what a great find! I've been looking into Color Club, good to know they're available here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh so pretty :) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @PD Another reason to love Winners, huh?

    @Katrina I know!! I can't stop staring at my nails!

    @Hannah You're welcome :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.