March 3, 2012

Vancouver Fashion Blogger Clothing Sale


Vancouverites: mark your calendars for March 17 - the first ever Vancouver Fashion Blogger Clothing Sale! Come out for a fun afternoon of shopping your favourite bloggers' closet, listening to music, and indulging in some sweet treats courtesy of Cakelicious.

Admission is $2 to cover the cost of the event location, with all additional proceeds going to Dress For Success Vancouver. The first 50 people to arrive to the sale will receive a unique gift bag full of tons of swag from cool people like: Establishment, Barre Fitness, Bfrend, LOVE+MARK'D, I See Noise, Girl's Next Best Friend, Wolf Circus Jewelry, Social Experiment, Jennifer Williams Photography, and more!

Check out the Facebook Event Page for more info. I can't wait to meet you all!!

15 comments:

  1. So excited for this, also to finally meet you! Now I just need to decide what I can part with...

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, it is about time we met! I'm so excited!

      Delete
  2. how exciting!
    hope you have a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing meeting!!!

    Take a look at my blog and if you like it follow me, i will be really grateful :)

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooow...how exciting! wish I could go!!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful event! I wish I could go, but I have work that day! Can't wait to see pictures and hear abotu the event though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I wish I coulda joined in. I have so much stuff to sell :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully this is only the first of many events!

      Delete
  7. I soooo wish I could come to this! It sounds like an amazing event, and just really cool.

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've marked my calendar and hopefully will be able to attend and snoop around you girls' stuff.
    I haven't organized my closet yet, hopefully next time I'll join in.

    xx
    Pari
    http://www.soundofsweetlullabies.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is some of the proceeds from the sales going to charity too? Or just to the bloggers pockets?

    What's up for sale, last years fashions that the bloggers no longer deem fashionable but think its ok for everyone else to wear? Sounds like the bloggers just need cash so they can buy things from places other than h&m and Joe Fresh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you feel this way. The whole point of this event isn't to profit at all. We are simply hoping it will be a fun way to meet other people (bloggers and readers alike), just with the added bonus of being able to shop at the same time (and there is certainly no obligation to do so).

      Delete
  10. Amazingly cute girls pic and awesome post.
    wearing Alternative, from today's hottest celebs to fashion clothes and apparel.
    Alternative Apparel Wholesale

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.