August 4, 2012

Katy Perry Lashes by Eylure in "Darling"

Thanks to the Katy Perry Lashes from Eylure, false eye lash application is now a breeze! Katy Perry always has nice full lashes, so it's no surprise that her collection offers a great range of styles, from a bit more natural to the super dramatic.

I was sent the "Darling" lashes to try out, which are one of two new styles that were released last month.


The "Darling" lashes, like all the false lashes in the Eylure Katy Perry collection, are self-adhesive allowing for instant application, and can be re-applied for multiple wears. It was nice not to have to worry about lash glue as I always find that a bit tricky to deal with and it was also easy to re-adjust the lashes once on my lids.


These lashes aren't super crazy but I loved the final effect once on. This is what I wish my eye lashes naturally looked like! However, I did find them slightly uncomfortable since I'm not used to having such long and curly lashes (straight Asian eye lashes here, haha). I did eventually get used to the feeling, but still probably wouldn't wear these for an everyday look. Personally, I think they're more suited for a night out where you only have to wear them for a few hours.

Eylure's Katy Perry Lashes retail for only $6.99 (USD) and can be found at ULTA, CVS, and Claire's.

19 comments:

  1. The lashes look natural on you. Not super crazy - you are right - but they look very nice.
    Beauty and Fashion in Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing on! I really hate when fake lashes look too fake. These could actually be your real lashes :)
    I'm going to have to get some for my kit.

    I hope you're having a good weekend!
    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first saw the Katy Perry lashes, I wasn't sure how outrageous they would look, but I am pleasantly surprised! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo those look really pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it real hair?

    Looks great! I want to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They actually don't look all that obvious at all, interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look AMAZING on you!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog!
    Follow each other on GFC and FB?

    ReplyDelete
  9. those eyelashes are fabulous!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty lashes!

    -Christine
    www.trendenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look great on you - actually really natural!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw these lashes today online and was wondering what others thought. They look amazing on you!
    beijos,
    Tiffany
    www.beijostiffany.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These look great on you and very natural! I didn't even know that there were Katy Perry lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Eylure falsies in #20. If they were a tad shorter, they'd be the ultimate everyday falsie! The only issue is that the Eylure falsies are nearly twice the price in Canada! What gives? >:T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What! I had no idea they were that more expensive here... that's outrageous.

      Delete
  15. they look beautiful on you...personally i never wear false lashes because mascara is so much quicker =) but, i will have to try them one day =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.