April 18, 2013

FASHION Magazine Beauty Panel: Music Festival Makeup (with MAC Cosmetics Baking Beauties Collection)

With the second weekend of Coachella only one day away, us members of the FASHION Magazine Beauty Panel were tasked with the fun challenge of creating festival-inspired hair & makeup looks. Be sure to check out the full post here!


Conveniently, MAC Cosmetics just released Baking Beauties, its Summer 2013 Collection, which is full of gorgeous cupcake-inspired pastels that look good enough to eat. While I'll be nowhere near Indio, California this weekend, I thought the light colours were perfect for the subtle but glowy look I picture faring well at a music festival. After all, you don't want to spend too much time slapping on products and worrying about your makeup when you should be enjoying yourself.

Nail Lacquer in Confectionary, Pearlmatte Face Powder in In For A Treat
Mineralize Tinted Lip Balm in Sweet Tooth, Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Éclair

In addition to the Baking Beauties products I was sent from MAC, here's what else I used to complete my look: Garnier BB Cream Oil-Free Miracle Skin Perfector in Light, Lise Watier Dramatique Intense 3D Volume Mascara, NARS Orgasm Blush, and Rimmel Airy Fairy Lipstick.


As for my hair, I followed all of the same steps in my beachy wave tutorial, using LUSH Sea Spray to add texture, and topped with a DIY flower crown.

24 comments:

  1. Mac sure has a beautiful summer collection! Love all the products!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look , always adore how pretty MAC makeup is .

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!!

    www.DeluxeFashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! You look ready for Coachella indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say... I never thought I'd see you in a floral crown, but it totally works! And your make-up is perfect, as always :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah not my usual style but fun for dress-up :)

      Delete
  6. Love the look you created and you look super cute with the floral crown!

    dreamdustx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty makeup :)

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautifull girl!

    New outfit post ; Spring look
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the floral crown!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi dear! I just found your blog and I love it! love your style too :)..would you be interested in following each other via gfc and bloglovin? I always return the follow..let me know please
    http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you look stunning! :)
    Thanks so much for your comment <3

    xxx
    http://thefashionsky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely!!!! and the flower crown is perfect!

    Join my new Oasap giveaway!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/2013/04/oasap-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the look, you look gorgeous! YOu have a very nice and personal blog which I love, would you like to follow each other? Just let me know xx
    thisistheplot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it !!!!!:)
    Come and see me and If you want we can follow each other ?:)
    Let me know.

    www.olivains.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. omggg so pretty on you! these colors are so subtle and pretty i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautifull! Love the crown! ;)
    Thank you for your comment!
    I am following you on GFC and Bloglovin!
    Hope you follow back! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so gorgeous. I love your floral crown, did you diy it yourself? :>

    xx
    Clarie C.

    http://mytimeless-distraction.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your bag ! I like the design of it ! Unfortunately it's too expensive for me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That collection is so pretty. I love the nail polish shade! Your hair looks gorgeous! x

    Hannah from http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love your hair, honey - looks wonderful! :) and the flower crown is gorgeous on you! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.