May 12, 2013

Summer Bright FOTD: Lise Watier India Gold

Rounding up my seasonal Lise Watier FOTDs (see Fall, Holiday Party, and Spring), today I've got a bright summer look featuring the new India Gold Collection.

After an epic visit to India in 2012, Madame Watier and her creative team developed this stunning eponymous collection, infused with bold, rich shades. I especially love the purple tones throughout, so I decided to create this more colourful look accented with pink and gold.


Isn't the packaging gorgeous? All of these products really put me in a summery mood. Plus, I'm leaving for Hawaii tomorrow so I have particularly been feeling the summer love. Here's what I used:

Gloss Bollywood, Nail Lacquer in Sundara, Blush-On Powder in Rose Éclat, Palette India Eyeshadows


Lise Watier's India Gold is limited edition and available in stores and online until the end of July 2013. See the rest of the collection HERE.

19 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and soft look! Love it :-)

    xo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty look, Alison! In make-up as in clothing, I tend to stay away from colour... I love the way you incorporated the purple tones into this look in a way that is so soft and delicate. Just lovely :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous makeup! I love the purple, it looks stunning on you x
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your makeup looks gorgeous! I think this is a really pretty way to incorporate a little colour :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your make up is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous look, honey! And I adore that nail polish, the shade is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg die this packaging is sooo pretty! and looks beautiful on you! i'm jealous!! argh i miss home so badly have a wonderful time in hawaii!! eat lots of poke for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great look! Your make up looks beautiful.

    x Sam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty makeup :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your makeup is gorgeous! Love the nail polish color too!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The part of me that's obsessed with packaging is really digging the nail varnish and the gloss. It's interesting to see purple at the forefront of a collection.

    I hope you're having a lovely time in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I didn't realize I liked purple as much until I started playing with this collection!

      Delete
  12. I really like this nail color!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have fun in Hawaii! The packaging is so pretty. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the nail and lip color, they look so pretty on you

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the lip colour!! i have a lipstick that has that same purple tint! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty obsessed with it right now!

      Delete
  16. Love your violet make up! Check out my last blog post... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.