August 31, 2013

Pre-Fall Wishlist


Proenza Schouler PS11
I've been coveting the PS11 for quite a while now and I think it will probably be my next bag purchase. Now to decide what colour... classic black or something different like this blue ombre?

Kenzo Tiger Sweater
The ubiquitous Kenzo Tiger Sweater in its many iterations is both flashy and ridiculous, but I'm kind of obsessed with it. However, I can't decide if the tiger tee or this much cheaper Lovers + Friends version might be safer bets to get my graphic fix.

Leopard Pumps
Leopard pumps are such a classic. I'm hoping to find some this Fall that will really elevate my work looks (to be worn outside of the courtroom, of course). So far I've got my eye on these Diane von Furstenberg Anette Leopard High Heels as well as these Kate Spade Lottie Leopard High Heels.

Floppy Brimmed Fedora
This Rag & Bone Floppy Brim Fedora is at the top of my wishlist right now though I also love this version. Some similar but cheaper options on my radar include this super wide brimmed fedora from ASOS and this wool panama hat from Urban Outfitters.

Duo-Toned Monk Shoes
Ever since I saw these 10 Crosby Derek Lam Roland Flats in a ShopBop lookbook, I have been envisioning all the wonderful Fall outfits I could create with them. Unfortunately, they won't ship this particular pair of shoes to Canada! Any ideas on where I can find something similar or where this brand is sold in Vancouver?

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, I wish the tri-colour was still available... I may have to try hunting it down!

      Delete
  2. I am loving that bag! I think the blue is such a great alternative to black!

    Louise | Vanity Corner
    HAIR2GO Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sweater is gorgeous! I can't wait for fall because I love wearing sweaters haha.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been much of a sweater person but I want to start embracing them!

      Delete
  4. I just added all five of these pieces to my fall wishlist, ha ha. Although as far as the PS11 is concerned, I'd go for classic black... probably not a huge shock ;)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  5. such fabulous and fierce picks!! I love the colors and textures!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute xx

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!:)

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get the PS11 in black! It's so pretty.

    xo Jo

    http://www.whiterosesandcoffee.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I own so many black bags though... but maybe the textured version?

      Delete
  8. I love those leopard print heels! They are gorgeous! All great items for fall! :)

    Rosalia
    Style-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that hat! I need more fashion hats for my wardrobe :D so cute! That bag is beautiful as well... black goes with everything but if you have enough black bags like me the blue would be such a fun color to switch it up! Hope you having a lovely week :] what a great wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT post:) your blog Is always so inspiring and makes me smile.

    Check out my blog for some cute Swedish decor inspiration:)

    Have a great weekend dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.