October 30, 2013

Halloween Nails: AVON Nail Art Design Strips

Apparently October has been the month for nail appliqués (see here and here), but I just couldn't resist the opportunity to put together this Halloween mani using AVON's appropriately-themed nail art design strips.


They come in three different designs: Crazy For Candy, Orange You Scared, and All Webbed Out. My personal favourite is the candy corn though the spider ones do have little jewels which add some fun dimension. Each package retails for $12 CAD and contains 18 strips.

Application was incredibly easy; in fact, I think it was the easiest nail strip application I've had yet! Sometimes I struggle with filing off the excess but had absolutely no problems with these appliqués. They did, however, smell quite pungent when I first opened them but thankfully it wore off quickly.


I'm not really a fan of Halloween and haven't donned a costume in years so these nails are about as festive as I'm going to get. For those of you that do celebrate...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

11 comments:

  1. darn cutest Halloween festive mani I have ever seen! LOVE IT!
    ❤Amanda | FEAST.FASHION.FAVES

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, looks amazing! xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome manicure. Love the mix of these decals.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That so cute, I didn't know that Avon has that stuff for nail!
    Thanks for commenting on my post! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AVON has been stepping up their game lately! They are always coming out with new nail products and colours that are right on trend.

      Delete
  5. Your nails looks great- so perfectly festive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow they look so cool :)

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun mixing up the patterns! They look so much better this way! Halloween designs an get kind of overwhelming when your whole hand is covered in candy corn ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.