December 13, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide: Yves Rocher Cocoa Collection Sparkling Shower Gel

The Cocoa Collection (or "Collection Cacao" in French) from Yves Rocher is a new limited edition holiday line featuring a range of bath & body products in three delicious cocoa-based scents. I was sent the line's Sparkling Shower Gels to try out and I've got to say, I really like them. They smell amazing and are great quality for the price ($6 CAD). Plus, the ornament shapes are so cute.


My favourite of the three scents is Cocoa & Raspberry but Cocoa & Orange comes in a close second. It smells just like a Terry's Chocolate Orange. Cocoa & Pistachio will probably appeal to those who like more nutty scents though personally, I prefer the fruity ones. Also, full disclosure: being a person with severe nut allergies, I'm always paranoid of using products with nuts in the title (though there appear to be no actual nuts or nut oils in this shower gel's ingredients).

Wouldn't these products would make great stocking stuffers or gifts for those on your shopping lists? You know... if you're like me and haven't completed all your Christmas shopping yet!

15 comments:

  1. These look like Christmas ornaments - how cute!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound great! I'm allergic to nuts too & feel the exact same way!

    Kristin
    crumbsandcurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know I'm not alone in my paranoia!

      Delete
  3. How dainty and pretty! Thank you for sharing these lovely gifts.

    xo

    www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw these when I was browsing the store when i visited Belgium and they smell delicious!

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they? Not fake-smelling scents at all!

      Delete
  5. cute bottles for Christmastime!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty!!! It could also double as xmas decor in the bathroom :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, what a good idea! I should line these up along the edge of my bathtub :D

      Delete
  7. The packaging is so adorable and I especially love the sound of cocoa and raspberry! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks as a perfect gift!

    X Laura

    http://bagsandsushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet these smell AH-MAZING!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I love that they're shaped like ornaments. And I love the idea of a chocolate raspberry shower gel! And yes, I'm reading December blogs in mid-February ;)

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually using that one right now... but it's almost done :(

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.