February 2, 2014

LUSH Valentine's Day 2014

You can always count on LUSH Cosmetics for a good holiday/seasonal collection and their Valentine's Day offerings are no exception. These goodies are perfect for gifting or treating yourself... and if the mood is right, maybe even a couples pampering night? The company kindly sent over a few products for me to play with and I have been dying over how cute they are.


Close To You Massage Bar ($7.95 CAD): I've never used a massage bar before but I can definitely see their appeal. This one features a fondant centre and the same fragrance as Rock Star soap and Creamy Candy bubble bar from LUSH's permanent line. It's supposed to smell like vanilla but I think it leans more bubble gum, so would appeal to fans of that type of scent.

Neon Love Soap ($6.95 CAD): With a heart inlay (though my slice unfortunately got cut off), this soap is sure to make any shower a fun time. The brand new fragrance mixes bergamot, rosewood, and cinnamon with passion fruit juice to cleanse and soya yogurt to nourish and soften skin.

Prince Charming Shower Gel ($9.95/100 mL): I always love LUSH's shower gels and this one doesn't disappoint. Scented with soft marshmallow root and Fair Trade vanilla pod infusion, it smells absolutely divine.

Love Locket Bath Bomb ($10.95 CAD): This giant bath bomb is made with a blend of uplifting and sensual oils, including vanilla, jasmine and neroli. It does cost more than a regular bath bomb but the price seems justified due to its size and the fact that it's 3 baths in one. You can use each half and the inner heart individually but if you want to be super indulgent, you can also throw the entire thing in the bath tub at once.

Find these and other limited edition Valentine's Day products online or in-stores now.

8 comments:

  1. I love Lush products <3 Their limited edition/holiday collections are always so great, too!

    xo, Liz
    www.casualconcern.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodnesssss looks SO scrumptious! I need to stop by LUSH asap!

    Amanda | feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must! These are all limited edition so they'll be gone soon!

      Delete
  3. Awww,,,they are so cute! This is the reason why I love LUSH products. They have cute designs especially for special occasions and I also love their formula.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only recently purchased (within the last few years) Lush products and have been in love with them. They are so great!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love bath bombs and this one looks like a very cute idea for Valentine's day and for any day I suppose :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I picked up the Love Locket and was so shocked at how huge it was! The little paper bag started tearing when I was trying to shove this monstrous beast of a bath bomb in! I l haven't used it yet though as I can never bring myself to destroy them :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.