February 11, 2014

Valentine's Day Nail Art

With Valentine's Day coming up this Friday, I have been sporting some appropriately pink & red heart-adorned nails. I suppose I'm trying to make up for neglecting last year's Valentine's mani (though you can still see my ones from 2011 and 2012).

Check out my post on POPSUGAR for full details on how to get the look. And while you're at it, be sure to check out some of the other blog posts I've written as a member of the POPSUGAR Beauty Select!

Essie My Better Half, Avon Nail Art Enamel in Cupid and Real Red

10 comments:

  1. SO cute! I love that ring too- the setting is so unique and who doesn't love a pink rock?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this ring though I can't help but feel it's a bit ridiculous sometimes... perfect for Valentine's Day though :)

      Delete
  2. Adorable! I keep covering chips in my pink mani - hoping to stretch it to Friday! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do the same thing! Or I paint over with a glitter topcoat to hide the chips :P

      Delete
  3. These are SO adorable! I wish my hand was steady enough to draw hearts on my nails!

    xo Lori
    La Lori Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are super easy! You just kind of do a "v" shape!

      Delete
  4. The hearts are adorable! Love how festive it is!

    Amanda | feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww cute! this seems doable, considering I always doodle hearts on paper haha :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally is! Just a v-shape basically!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.