September 4, 2014

Mes Vacances: Montreal

After Quebec City, I headed off to Montreal which, despite its relative close proximity to my hometown of Toronto, I'd only visited once... and that was when I was 14. Obviously my visit was much different this time around.


With only a weekend in the city, my friends and I pounded the pavement quite a bit, making sure to check out typical attractions such as the Old Port of Montreal.


Climbing to the top of Mont Royal for a view of the city was also in order.


And what better way to top off a carb-filled girls weekend than with lots of chocolate, authentic Montreal bagels, and poutine? Yum!

8 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely beautiful; Montreal has been on my bucket list for quite some time!

    Sequins&Stilettos


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go! It had been on mine for a while too and did not disappoint!

      Delete
  2. I'm craving poutine now!!

    xo T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you believe this was my first time actually eating poutine? #latetotheparty

      Delete
  3. I love that poutine shot! Profile pic please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos!
    I love your top in the last one; where is it from??
    Greets, Elena xx
    Mode, Fotografie, Inspiration - klick :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's actually a romper from Forever 21.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.