October 31, 2014

Nails Inc. NailKale in Holland Walk

Happy Halloween! In honour of this decidedly Fall holiday, I thought I'd share a new favourite Fall nail polish, Nails Inc. NailKale in Holland Walk.
.
This is my first foray into Nails Inc. and I've got to say that I am super impressed. This particular line, NailKale, is infused with kale extract, which is known for its high levels of Vitamins A, C, and K. Kale is already a popular superfood so I'm not surprised to see a beauty company embracing it as an ingredient. Though it might seem like a trendy concept, apparently the kale extract is good for dry nails since it stimulates advanced keratin production. I change my polish too often to say for sure if it actually lives up to its claims but my nails did feel quite strong with this on.


Holland Walk is a deep plum that is perfect for the season (you guys know I like darker colours in the Fall). The formula was opaque in 2 coats, drying to an extremely glossy shine, and wear time was great. I also love the bottles! I used to think Nails Inc. polishes looked kind of cheap with their "nothing special" round bottles, but the brand's repackaging is A+. The new bottles are made of glass and feel very weighty and expensive when you hold them. You remove the silver cap to reveal a smaller round black cap for easy application (similar to Butter London). 

Not that I need to feed my nail polish addiction anymore (owning over 400 nail polishes is only slightly excessive), but I really can't wait to try some other Nails Inc. polishes. Let me know if you have any recommendations!

4 comments:

  1. fine colour ;_)

    so nice; ]

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this shade, I am obsessed with plummy shades like this for A/W! x

    Always, Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe they've managed to get kale into nail polishes!! I love the color, I'd totally rock that for the fall.

    raincouverbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.