May 9, 2015

Dream of Californ-Vacation

Not gonna lie, I definitely patted myself on the back for this blog post title (the Red Hot Chili Peppers song, "Californication" is one of my go-to karaoke jams). Plus, at this point, it's now been an entire month since I returned from California so my dreams of Californ-vacations are very real. Anyway, this is the third and final re-cap from my trip, which includes a round-up of some random things I did apart from roadtripping down the Pacific Coast Highway and exploring San Francisco.

For example, attending my very first NBA game! I saw the Golden State Warriors vs. the Phoenix Suns and there was much excitement when the Warriors won by only 1 point with just seconds to spare. Stephen Curry is the real MVP, for sure.


I also managed to explore some iconic tech spots in Silicon Valley, including the Yahoo! campus and, of course, Google. The Google bike picture was kind of a necessity.


Since we wanted to get some hiking in, we also made the long drive to Yosemite National Park. I wish we had had more time than just a day for it as it seems like such a beautiful place to camp and explore. However, we were able to take in some rather iconic sights in Yosemite Valley, including El Capitan and Bridalveil Fall.


Honestly, it now feels like my Cali trip happened forever ago (work and life have been non-stop since I got back). But the good news is I actually have another fun vacation coming up next month. So now I'm just counting down the days!

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.