July 27, 2015

Turquoise Wall

My Chanel Mini Flap has been getting a lot of use lately (see here and here), so I wanted to give some love to the bag that will forever hold a special place in my heart: my Chanel M/L Classic Flap. Recognizing how dramatic this sounds given the fact that we're talking about purses here, I'm sure some of my fellow purse addicts will understand. Aside from my bike, it really is one of my most prized material possessions.

Top: Wilfred (Aritzia) / Jeans: Frame Denim (here)
Shoes: Bloch (here) / Bag: Chanel

10 comments:

  1. love this outfit!! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate :p I have a pair of earrings which cost me my liver and I love wearing them all the time :p

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those earrings must be so special! :)

      Delete
  3. Love the outfit, Its very well put together!

    I have wanted a 2.55 for years. Its still on my wishlist! :)

    I write Mademoiselle Meets Maquillage and Macaroons and I would love for you to give it a read.

    www.mademoisellemeetsmaquillageandmacaroons.com

    Deepti x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get your 2.55 soon! I wish I had bought mine years ago... not only would I have been able to enjoy it longer but I would have saved myself some $ from Chanel's devastating price increases.

      Delete
  4. definitely a great item to feature often! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 29, 2015

    Omg, I love the blue color! It looks so nice. I'm debating to get this in color now... I'm in love with the Beaudry blouse. I just recently got one in a lighter color. :)

    Alyssa. | http://alyssa-orcales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.