August 20, 2015

MAKE UP FOR EVER Andreja Pejić Eyeshadow Palette

"Be Bold. Be Unexpected. Be You." This is the tagline for MAKE UP FOR EVER's first brand campaign celebrating individuality and self-expression. The campaign features two limited edition eyeshadow palettes curated by two trendsetting influencers, actress/fashion blogger Jamie Chung and renowned transgender fashion model Andreja Pejić.

I was lucky enough to be sent the Andreja Pejić Eyeshadow Palette, which is more neutral than the Jamie Chung palette, and I'm so excited to share it with you.


The shadows come in a metal tin with Andreja's signature on the front in red. Inside, the four pans are sandwiched between a black removable foam base. Honestly, I don't find the tin that special in terms of packaging. It's pretty basic, there is no mirror (I personally never use the mirrors but some of you might), and the foam is a major magnet for excess powder fallout when you're sweeping your brush through. However, in my opinion, MUFE is known more for its extensive range and quality products and not necessarily for having the cutest packaging. 

But what about the shadows themselves? I have reviewed the Artist Shadows before (see here) and I never cease to be blown away by them. The pigments are incredible, blend well, and these four shades chosen by Andreja can create a number of really beautiful eye looks.


I-526 is a pale champagne that makes a nice brow bone highlight. I-662 is a copper that reminds me a lot of a MAC fave, Woodwinked. I-544 is a taupe and the shade I love most in this palette. It is so so pretty. And lastly, D-652 is a brown with gold flecks of glitter. In the Artist Shadow range, "I" stands for Iridescent and "D" stands for "Diamond" so all the finishes are definitely on the shimmery side.

The MAKE UP FOREVER Andreja Pejić Eyeshadow Palette is available on Sephora for $56 CAD ($111 value) while supplies last.

6 comments:

  1. the shadows look so beautiful! Love how pigmented they seem, only thing is...bit pricey no?

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bit pricey but considering the cost of a single Artist Shadow, it's actually not bad. The pans are a lot bigger than most!

      Delete
  2. This is such a gorgeous palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful colors palette, now I want one)

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muf has awesome quality! Good review!
    Chichistashan.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.