September 9, 2015

CLEAN Cashmere Eau de Parfum

When I first received this bottle of CLEAN Cashmere ($79 CAD for 60 mL), it was the dead of summer and Fall was the furthest thing from my mind. However, Vancouver's been hit with some rain and cooler temperatures over the past few weeks so I've actually been spending a lot more time indoors wrapped in blankets with the candles burning. I had kind of forgotten how nice it felt to do that!

Anyway, it does look like it will be warming up a bit here (just in time for my upcoming birthday weekend festivities!), but if you're looking for a scent to take you through the upcoming seasons, CLEAN Cashmere rates highly on my list of recommended fragrances.


Cashmere is a bit more complex than CLEAN's other offerings but definitely remains within the realm of fresh and pure scents that the company is known for (I personally love layering Warm Cotton and Cool Cotton).

With top notes of bergamot, lime, cedar leaf, and lavendin, mid notes of mimosa, velvet jasmine, and guaiacwood, and base notes of tonka bean, heliotrope, musk, and sandalwood, this fragrance is intended to be as comforting as wrapping yourself in a cashmere sweater. I find the base notes to be the strongest though overall the scent is quite subtle. It's the kind of scent that is unobtrusive and won't cause those around you to complain about how overpowering it is. Housed in a chic rectangular glass bottle with a simple label, the aesthetic is perfect for all you minimalist-lovers as well.

Find CLEAN Cashmere at Murale and Sephora this Fall. It's also available in 30 mL for $44 CAD and 5 mL rollerball for $24 CAD.

4 comments:

  1. sounds like my kind of perfume, not too over the top!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my favorite smells! I own this and truly wear it only when its fall it just screams cozy land! Love reading your blog and hope you stop by the latest!

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this scent and have been wearing it almost everyday since I got it. CLEAN always puts out such great fragrances and this one isn't too expensive either! I feel like it's actually cheaper than some of their other ones??

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES i've been loving it! It's so hard to pinpoint what it smells like. And when I try to ask my boyfriend he just trolls me, sigh haha. I think this is going to be so nice once Vancouver starts raining again.

    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.