September 14, 2015

Weekend Wind-Down

My birthday was on Saturday which meant this past weekend was packed full of parties, food, cake, and quality time spent with my friends and family. Honestly, it was a great reminder of how lucky I am and I am so grateful for everyone in my life who celebrated with me and otherwise showed me how much they care. I had definitely been dreading turning another year older so it was just what I needed.

After all the festivities, a wind-down was much needed in the form of some relaxation (this Pendleton blanket is perfect for impromptu park visits) and stocking up on edibles at Granville Island. Plus I was excited to wear my new Kit and Ace Bellwood Tee... technical cashmere -- what a revelation!

Tee: Kit and Ace / Sports Bra: Lululemon / Jeans: Paige (similar and similar)
Shoes: Converse (here) / Bag: Proenza Schouler (here)
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (here) / Blanket: Pendleton (different pattern)

10 comments:

  1. cute outfit! happy belated birthday lovely!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really great entry! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute look and I love my blanket too! It's perfect for impromptu picnics!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to use it for picnics. The holder makes it really easy to transport!

      Delete
  4. Hope you had a lovely birthday! Love the detail of your tee, so nice x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday! What a cute top you're wearing!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.