September 20, 2015

Mèreadesso Travel-Ease Kit

This Fall is looking to be a crazy one in terms of work travel. I was away for most of last week (waking up at 5:30 a.m. to catch an early morning flight the night after the Madeon concert was particularly fun...), and I have 3 more trips scheduled in the next 5 weeks for meetings and a hearing at the end of October. While it can be completely exhausting, I suppose one of the up-sides to all of these plane rides is that I've gotten more chances to break out some of my travel products, which I love to collect.

In particular, I have amassed quite a collection of travel-sized skincare and I usually like to try something new on each trip if I can. Most recently, it's the Mèreadesso Travel-Ease Kit, which contains 12 mL versions of their Face + Neck Cleanser and All-In-One Moisturizer, plus a cleansing cloth. The packaging is quite innovative as well. It looks like your typical sachet that you rip open but on the back there is actually a plastic "lid" that can be opened and closed for re-use.


I was first introduced to this Canadian brand a few years ago and even reviewed a few of their products (the Lip Treats and Body Balm). I have always liked Mèreadesso's philosophy of consolidating products so you're using a lot less but getting the benefits of more. For example, with the Face + Neck Cleanser you can bypass makeup remover, face wash, and toner because it does it all with the help of the soft, reusable face cloth. Similarly, the All-In-One Moisturizer replaces day and night moisturizer, eye cream, toner, and cosmetic primer. For those on-the-go, this is a major time saver.

Since I was away, I also missed the grand opening of the new Nordstrom here in Vancouver, where the entire Mèreadesso product line is now available. I can't wait to check it out for myself... as well as do a little shopping!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.