November 26, 2015

Vancouver Millionaires Pom-Pom Toque

When it comes to supporting my favourite sports teams, it's pretty obvious that my preferred apparel choice is the hat (see here, here and here), and since it's been getting chillier by the day, my Vancouver Millionaires pom-pom toque has now entered my winter accessory rotation. Of course, the Vancouver Millionaires are a long defunct hockey team, but every so often the Canucks will throw on their tribute jerseys. It's a nice ode to our city's only Stanley Cup winning team (sadly... and hopefully not forever!)

Coat: Zara / Jeans: Paige (similar) / Boots: ROXY (c/o West 49) (similar)
Bag: Madewell (here and here) / Hat: Vancouver Millionaires

6 comments:

  1. nice look! Very fall like :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! You look cute ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Canucks, eh? I'm a diehard Wild fan myself :)
    Your coat is adorable! As is the bag. I'm a huge fan of Madewell -- I just wish everything wasn't so crazy expensive!

    -Alex
    A Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute coat and look! Love this look from head to toe!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.