December 3, 2015

Chloe Marcie Bag in Dark Velvet

Before I (somewhat impulsively) purchased this Chloe Marcie Bag, it was actually never one I'd ever considered before. However, when I wandered into Nordstrom and saw this Dark Velvet colour sitting on the shelf, I was instantly smitten. This bag is surprisingly practical and fits a ton without being bulky, plus the top handles fold down so they don't get in the way if you want to wear it on your shoulder or cross-body. A warning to the people of Vancouver: you can expect to see me toting this bag around everywhere this Winter!

Coat: Community (Aritzia) / Pants: Babaton (Aritzia) / Booties: Vince (here)
Bag: Chloe (here) / Headband: Club Monaco (similar)

11 comments:

  1. Totally and completely in love with that bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful handbag! LOVE the colour :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour! Such a gorgeous shape of bag too!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous bag love it
    http://weirdthoughts13.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love this bag! great purchase!

    I write Mademoiselle Meets Maquillage and Macaroons and I would love for you to give it a read. Maybe we can follow each other on Bloglovin?
    www.mademoisellemeetsmaquillageandmacaroons.com

    Deepti x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag is everything!! Love the color :)
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous color! Love how you styled it as your pop of color.

    www.xjole.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG so preetttyy! I have my kate spade bag in a similar color and it's great for fall. I'm still waiting to splurge on my first really high end handbag!

    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see what you end up getting when you find "the one"! :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.