February 22, 2016

TATCHA Luminous Overnight Memory Serum Concentrate & Deep Hydration Firming Eye Serum

Over the past month, I've been testing out two new additions to the TATCHA Luminous Collection, the company's best-selling skincare line: the Overnight Memory Serum Concentrate ($110) and the Deep Hydration Firming Eye Serum ($95).


You may recall that my first experience with TATCHA's products involved the Ritual Discovery Kit and I marvelled over the gorgeous packaging. Well, TATCHA continues to impress with these two products. The purple and gold just scream luxurious (and they better; these are on the expensive side and I'd expect nothing less at this price point).

The Overnight Memory Serum Concentrate features an ultra-concentrated formula of Okinawa Red Algae, Wild Thyme, Ginseng, and Squalane which you apply before bed for radiant, glowing skin when you wake up in the morning. The texture is unlike anything I've ever encountered before; it's firm to the touch (almost like Jell-o) but the tiny gold spatula attached to the lid allows you to scoop out the product easily. It melts into your skin instantly and a little goes a long way. I'm absolutely in love with this serum -- it's not sticky and feels hydrating, even with my oily/combination skin.


To wake up my undereye area, I have also been using the Deep Hydration Firming Eye Serum, which combines the same Okinawa Red Algae with natural caffeine from Green Tea. The ceramic applicator is cool to the touch and feels incredibly refreshing on puffy eyes. Plus, the formula includes 23-karat Gold Dust to brighten and deflect shadows. Talk about fancy!

4 comments:

  1. ooooh I love a refreshing product for puffy eyes!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing a lot of this brand but have yet to try it. It sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packaging looks so fancy and that formulation looks very soothing! Good find!

    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison.....I have been having so many issues with my skin. From wrinkles in places I had never seen before to full blown adult acne. My face is not cooperating with me lol. I want radiant skin, so I have to try this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.