May 24, 2016

Architectural Lines

This sweater dress was definitely one of my best buys from last season (and it's now on sale!). The fit and flare silhouette is fun, not to mention super versatile since I've been able to take this dress from work to play just by swapping out accessories and shoes. Plus, it was the perfect choice for this particular set of photos. I just love how the black and white plays off of all the architectural lines from our shoot location!

Dress: Club Monaco (here) / Bag: Chanel
Shoes: Valentino (here)

5 comments:

  1. stunning dress! I agree, looks great in this location!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I thought the dress was actually a skirt and top, but now I see! Very flattering and beautiful photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful skirt! You look gorgeous!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool shoot location! Where is this?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.