November 19, 2016

Riding Around

If you follow me on Instagram, you may have already gotten a peek at these pictures taken from what was probably my last bike ride of the year. Given the weather, I really don't think I'll be hopping back on for a spin until it's warmer and drier (basically Spring 2017). This is also the first time I'm featuring my new bike, which you may recall I picked up this summer as an addition to my beloved city cruiser. As you can see, it's totally different and my need to own two different bicycles was absolutely justified ;)

Hoodie: American Apparel (here) / Leather Jacket: Mackage
Leggings: Adidas (here) / Shoes: Adidas

5 comments:

  1. So cute!!! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! That wall makes for a perfect background!

    The Cassie Paige
    Post: Engagement Photos
    Post: His & Hers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Love your outfit.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you find all these fantastic mural walls in Vancouver? :)

    JustJ.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks to that Vancouver Mural Fest this summer, there is so much more street art! A lot of mine are taken around Main Street.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.