June 26, 2017

Wedding Guest-ing

Wedding season officially kicked off for me this past weekend (I have 4 weddings to attend this summer) which finally meant an occasion to wear my new Diane Von Furstenberg Zarita Dress. I love my wrap dress and this is yet another classic DVF design. It comes in many different colours (although I'm partial to black, it making up a large portion of my wardrobe) and is a very flattering fit on. Definitely a great party dress!

Dress: Diane Von Furstenberg (on sale) / Shoes: Prada / Bag: Chanel
Bracelet: Pandora / Sunglasses: Quay Australia (here)

6 comments:

  1. I've never heard of the designer but your dress is so gorgeous! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's known for her wrap dresses and prints but she'd got a lot of other great designs as well!

      Delete
  2. Pretty dress! I like the lace! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit!

    xoxo,Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.