January 2, 2019

Louis Vuitton Surene MM

Happy New Year! 2018 was such an amazing year for me that I don't think it can ever be topped, but I am honestly looking forward to a much calmer 2019. Although I don't believe in making resolutions, two of my top priorities for the new year include focusing on my health and decluttering my apartment. In the vein of decluttering, I'm also trying to be more mindful of my purchases and buy things I truly love and know I'll get a lot of use out of.

This Louis Vuitton Surene MM is a recent purchase that has already proved its worth given how much use it's gotten. I have been wanting a new LV bag for a few years but nothing has ever caught my eye until this one. A medium-sized tote with three separate compartments (the middle is zippered for security), it features LV's iconic monogram canvas which is my personal favourite from the brand. It's been perfect for work but isn't too big to schlep around on weekends either. All I can say is it was definitely worth the wait!

Top: Wilfred (Aritzia) / Skirt: Wilfred (Aritzia) / Coat: Massimo Dutti
Boots: Steve Madden (similar) / Bag: Louis Vuitton

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Woow it is very expensive! I need to work 4 months without spending any money to buy it. :)

      Delete
  2. I like the looks of both the pleated Wilfred skirt and the Wilfred top from Aritzia that you styled in your outfit. Visiting Aritzia's website I noticed that Aritzia carries a lot of very pretty fashions. I also like the look of the Massimo Dutti coat. It's a lovely outfit.
    Best wishes for your year 20191

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this LV bag is so pretty! I have not seen it before, I'm in love. :)

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh babe! this bag is amazing!! love love love how you styled it!!

    xxx

    Ashley

    http://missgunner.com/paris-on-my-mind-le-bristol-paris/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.