April 12, 2010

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter™ Body Butter

Soap & Glory is an affordable line of beauty, bath, and body products that come in the most adorable, kitschy, retro, pink packaging. I'd been ogling the products for ages and finally decided to try the body butter, since it's apparently one of the items the brand is most known for. It was only $14.99 from Shopper's Drug Mart for a big tub!

According to the website, this body butter smells "like bergamot, strawberries and mandarin, with floral and fruity mid notes and musk, amber and warm vanilla notes on the bottom." According to me, it smells just plain yummy! In fact, my bf also commented on how good it smells so that's another positive indicator (even boys like it!). You can also skip spritzing on perfume because the scent is strong enough that it lingers but not so strong that it's overpowering.

I've been slathering this on every morning after showering since the instructions say you're supposed to apply it after a shower/bath when your skin is still damp. It seems to work pretty well -- I've noticed my skin is a lot less dry. Plus I love the texture of this stuff. It's thick as opposed to "watery", which is how I like my moisturizers. Now I can't wait to try out some of S&G's other products!

2 comments:

  1. this sounds lovely! i must check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wearing the sparkly legs no stockings moisturizer right now. Smells amazing and makes your legs look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.