May 28, 2010

OPI Tijuana Dance?

OPI Tijuana Dance?Since my nails are a bit longer than usual, I decided to go for a more neutral look this time (I personally prefer bolder looks on short nails). I opted for OPI Tijuana Dance?, which is an cool-toned iridescent lilac-pink. The colour has just the right amount of pearlescence, and is neither glittery nor frosty.

I actually hated this shade when I first bought it because I felt it was too sheer but after figuring out how to work with it, I've come to love Tijuana Dance? for the polished, manicured look it gives. In essence, it's "my nails but better"! Perfect for the office or even the base shade on a French manicure.

The product is super sheer, so don't expect to see too much from the first or even second coats. The colour is buildable, however, and you can customize how sheer/semi-opaque you like it. I personally use 3-4 coats (outrageous, I know!) but if you paint on thin coats, the polish will dry relatively quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.