June 19, 2010

Trench Coat Love

I believe a classic trench coat is a must-have in any woman's closet. Not only are they versatile, but they can also add a bit of "class" to any outfit - whether it be for work, school, or play.

I've actually been on the hunt for the perfect trench myself. But short of paying Burberry prices (although one can lust!), I haven't been satisfied with most of the trenches I've encountered thus far. Too short, too long, weird fabric, strange buttons, completely sold out in my size... you name it, there'd be something wrong with it.

Thankfully, however, the seemingly endless search is now over! I'm completely in love with my new Talula Babaton Crinkle Trench Coat from Aritzia. Half my closet is from Aritzia anyway, so I suppose it's no surprise that I'd find my trench coat love there too. Can't wait to pair this with some different outfits!

2 comments:

  1. That's such a cute trench coat!! I hope you blog about the outfits you paired with this coat. :) Btw, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice trench! I completely agree with you about trenches. I had the same hunt going for me as well. I actually ended up with one from Target; it's black and has great side slit pockets and a really sassy kelly green and yellow polka dot lining. The buttons were ugly, so I prettied it up by replacing them with black anchor buttons. I constantly get comments on my trench. It's a great way to feel grown up and also cover up a terrible outfit and still look fabulous, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.