September 12, 2010

Coconut Rum Cupcakes with Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting


My friend Lara and I have been wanting to make cupcakes for quite a while now, so what better time than in preparation for my birthday party this weekend? Slightly embarassing but I have actually never baked anything from scratch before (whenever I make cupcakes I make them from those instant mix packages). Turns out it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be!

We found the recipe for Coconut Rum Cupcakes with Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting on Ming Makes Cupcakes (Cupcake 30). I'm a super huge fan of coconut AND cream cheese frosting so these were a perfect pick. YUMMY!!

3 comments:

  1. Those look delicious! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I liked coconut, I'd say those look like the best cupcakes I've ever seen!! Who took the pictures? They look pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.