September 14, 2010

Cake Beauty Milk Made Smoothing Hand & Cuticle Buffer

Cake Beauty is a Toronto-based Canadian company offering a line of delectable and indulgent beauty products from creams and lotions to lip balms and bubble bath. In fact, every trip to Sephora, I inevitably gravitate towards the Cake display for its adorable packaging and scrumptious scents. So when my friend, who knows me all too well, got me the Milk Made Smoothing Hand & Cuticle Buffer as a birthday present, I couldn't wait to try it out.

Cake Milk Made Hand & Cuticle Buffer

The product is incredibly easy to use... you simply stir up the mixture and scoop a small bit onto your hands using the small spoon provided. Then you buff it in for approximately 30 seconds before rinsing it off. And voilà: instant mani! Plus, like all of Cake's products, this Buffer smells divine. Like vanilla with a hint a raspberry... I was in heaven!

Cake claims the Milk Made Buffer will nourish your hands, nails and cuticles and produce spa-like results in just one use. Usually I'm skeptical of companies that purport to bring "salon quality to the home" but can I just say that this time I was actually super impressed with the results? After only one use, my hands felt super soft and supple -- even my bf commented on how nice they felt! And you know you've got a good thing going when a guy who could care less about beauty products finally takes notice of one!

After such a great experience with this Buffer, I'm looking forward to experimenting with some of their other products. I definitely think I'll need to try the Velveteen Hand Creme next since it's supposed to be the companion to this Buffer.

1 comment:

  1. this sounds like something i need to have in my life because my cuticles are a hot mess! also, i didn't know cake is a canadian company! that's always good to hear :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.