September 18, 2010

Sephora by OPI A True Romantic

Sephora by OPI A True RomanticKeeping in line with my recent lemming for creamy neutrals, I decided to paint my nails with Sephora by OPI in A True Romantic. This line of nail polish is sold exclusively at Sephora (obviously) but features OPI's signature salon quality and a great range of shades.

A True Romantic is similar to OPI Bubble Bath (see my review here) but carries more pink tones. It's definitely a work-appropriate colour, but still adds a bit of panache.

Unfortunately, the formula does apply somewhat streaky for the first few coats, and I found myself needing to apply thicker coats in order to reach the opacity I like so much. If you like a more sheer look, I do think it might be a bit difficult to avoid the streaks.

The Sephora by OPI bottle is different from regular OPI bottles, but I do like the rounded-ness and bullet caps (much better than those Nicole by OPI bottles which I dislike!). It would also be nice if OPI would offer the pro-wide brush with their off-shoot lines, but the normal brush is okay too. Perhaps they have to keep to pro-wide unique to the original line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.