November 6, 2010

Gyudon Ya

Community Wool Cadet Coat (featured here) / Boots: Steve Madden


I recently discovered Gyudon Ya, a Japanese fast food-type restaurant that specializes in donburi rice bowls. The menu is super simple and it's very reasonably priced. You can also get a large size bowl for $1 extra or make it a "value meal" (comes with salad and miso soup).

I suppose the signature dish is the Beef Bowl, which is exactly what it sounds like - a bowl of rice and beef. My bf decided to order that while I opted for the Beef Shortrib Bowl. Both are really good, but I think we both preferred the shortribs. Seems like it comes with more meat!

Gyudon Ya Beef Bowl
Gyudon Ya Beef Shortrib Bowl

Address: 500 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC

4 comments:

  1. the jacket looks really good on you!
    the food seems very good ;)

    if you have time check out my blog also ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey..
    Seems nice restaurant. Thanx for sharing n keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your blog ~ thanks for posting such useful content./Nice article and great photos. Very nicely done!




    Bakery Equipment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.