December 14, 2010

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Hibiscus
In February 2011, Burt's Bees will be launching their new line of Tinted Lip Balm, available in a range of 6 versatile shades to suit every woman. They are 100% natural and contain vitamin E and shea butter to keep your lips soft and moisturized.

Thanks to PR, I was able to get a sneak peak at Hibiscus, a rosy pink that looks much darker than it actually applies. The product itself is very sheer but definitely gives me "my lips but better." Perfect for those simple makeup days. Plus, this stuff is yummy! A sweet and delicious pear flavour that's not overpowering at all.

Look for the adorable packaging in stores next year. I know I'll be stocking up!

5 comments:

  1. Apparently the new Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balms are already on display around the US.
    Why are Canadians always so behind?? I do not want to wait nearly 3 months to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ashley The press kit I received said they'd be in stores next year but I wonder if they'll arrive in Canada earlier if they're already out in the States? At least we are getting them though! You should definitely give these a try if you can get your hands on them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next to my eyes, are my lips that I love the most. I am very particular in choosing lip products because I want to maintain its softness and this tinted lip balm conditions lips and gives color to your face naturally. With this tinted lip balm, layer of lip conditioner, lip color, lip gloss is no longer necessary because it's all in one! My favorite shades are watermelon and rhubarb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've purchased this product in a few different colors, and I love them all! They are great in the summer to compliment a tan, and no other makeup is needed. In the winter, they provide excellent moisturizing for dry lips, and your lips look great while being taken care of!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a HUGE Burt's Bees fan! I especially love the one with the pomegranate oil best b/c it's a bit tinted already, but this one... eek! I can't wait til it launches!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.