February 20, 2011

Cake Beauty Velveteen Hand Creme

A while ago, I blogged about Cake Beauty's Milk Made Smoothing Hand & Cuticle Buffer (see my review here) and mentioned that I was looking forward to trying their Velveteen Hand Creme. Thankfully, Sephora was selling a holiday hand creme trio over Christmas and I managed to pick up Desserted Island, It's A Slice, and the limited edition Vanilla Snow.


According to Cake, the velveteen hand creme "soothes and nourishes dry hands with a luxurious and silky formulation that absorbs quickly into your skin, leaving your hands feeling smooth but not greasy." They are not lying! This stuff is amazing. Plus, all the hand cremes are paraben-free! Since I am constantly re-doing my manis, I've been using this stuff religiously and it's kept my hands looking great.

But not only that, the scents are to-die-for. All of Cake's products smell delicious and these are no exception. Desserted Island is infused with tropical scents of Tahitian vanilla and coconut; It's A Slice is infused with fresh scents of sweet orange and vanilla cream; and Vanilla Snow is scented with notes of sweet vanilla cream. Even the descriptions are drool-worthy...

And now, for Strawberry Shortcake's 30th Anniversary, Cake have released a line of strawberry-scented products - including bath & shower suds and a new decadent hand creme. I tested this out at Sephora last week and it is now on my to-buy list. Yummy!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I tested out the Strawberry stuff at Sephora too last week and I am so love with it! :D I love Cake stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha if you actually do I can contact Tree asap.. text me tonight if so:P aha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog!
    Follow me? I'll be very happy if you do it!
    Thank you so much!

    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually just bought the Strawberry shortcake hand cream. Let me tell you this stuff is amazing, I usually get mine at Sephora however they did not have any so I purchased mine at the Bay for $20. I had purchased the Vanilla snow hand cream during Christmas and that was pretty amazing as well, thats what originally got me hooked. Had I know it was just a seasonal smell I would have bought a years supply. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.