February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I know, I know... it's a Hallmark-created holiday. But I found these adorable Hello Kitty valentine cards at Shopper's Drug Mart and had to have them. So cute!!


I also couldn't pass up the opportunity to cover my nails in pink and purple hearts... after all, what's more appropriate for such girliness than a Valentine's Day mani? This one ended up being a little over the top, but still fun.

Essie Blanc, China Glaze Fairy Dust, Haute Nails decals, Viva La Nails heart-shaped rhinestones

5 comments:

  1. I am completely obsessed with your nails! I want them right now!! So cute :) xoxo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Hannah thank you! Those rhinestones were actually driving me crazy though :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I think we bought the same box of Valentine's, lmao! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hello kitty cards are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Deb I also wanted the holographic ones, haha!

    @ssaem. aren't they? I love Hello Kitty <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.