March 29, 2011

Chocolate Chip Oreo Chunk Cookies

In case anyone forgot about my previous foray into baking, let me just remind you that I am a total baking newbie. So when I'm in the mood for some fresh-baked goodies, I have no choice but to rely on my much more savvy friends to help me (thank you!).


A few months ago, I stumbled upon a recipe for Chocolate Chip Oreo Chunk Cookies on Crepes of Wrath, whose blog always has me drooling. When I saw the ingredients (white chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips AND Oreo cookies - a cookie in a cookie???), I knew I needed to make these.

Thankfully, I was not disappointed. The results were chewy, chocolate-y, and delicious. However, if you do decide to try out this recipe, I must warn you that you may be tempted to make multiple batches. DON'T DO IT! My friend and I ended up with over 60 cookies and passed out, sick from cookie coma. These cookies are definitely best enjoyed in moderation.

And, of course, some proof that I did indeed have a hand in the process:

8 comments:

  1. These sound GORGEOUS!
    Thanks for the heads-up :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lauren Try them and you will not regret it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these look delicious! I have to try these out one day...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on salad day 5 so this post is killing me. Those look amazingly delicious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks delicious indeed. I shall steal and save this recipe for future references :) I also fail at making cookies that's why I opted for simple, pre-made cookies bahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @featherfactor I don't eat cookies that often but these ones are definitely worth it!

    @aliciafashionista ack, I tried the salad day thing... totally fell off the wagon!

    @Aney I'm like you too... but sometimes I really crave the taste of fresh baking. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cookies look delicious!! I am looking forward to trying to make them one day!! I want to eat one soo bad right now! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks just delicious ! i'm so hungry now !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.