April 1, 2011

The Cognac Satchel

While in London a few years ago, I picked up this satchel at Primark (one of my fave British stores for inexpensive clothing and accessories). As I was eagerly yanking it off the wall, some man who was shopping for his wife came over and asked me if I thought she might like it too. Umm... who wouldn't love this bag?!

Bonus: it can also be worn messenger-style, with the top folded over. It's basically like having two bags in one!

V-neck Tee: Ribbon Luxe
Cashmere Cardigan: Zara
Jeggings: 7 For All Mankind
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Primark
Wedges: Naughty Monkey

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the wedges!

    i've been wanting to go to london for ages now. when i finally do go, primark is definitely on my list of places to shop :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dani I'm going to London again this summer and Primark and Topshop are on my go-to list for sure. So excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! The wedges, the belt and the bag go so well together! Oh, are you going to London? You're so going to love their Spring/Summer collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that satchel! you are gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Joey Yes, I'll be there in July. So excited to get some shopping done!

    @cryskay thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute! I love this outfit, totally something I'd wear too! Oh goodness, I love London high street shopping. I used to go there for work every month and would go crazy on the high street shops!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit :) You look gorgeous !

    xoxo

    Aurélie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.