April 13, 2011

Night Vision & Knee-Highs (Boots, That Is)

Along with the cognac satchel from Primark that I featured in this post, I picked up this pair of knee-high black suede boots. I loved them so much, I got the exact same pair in grey too. I figure if you find something you like, might as well buy back-ups or at least a few different colours of it. Surely I'm not the only one who does this, right?

Side note: when you don't have proper equipment and lights, let me just say, it is sooooo hard to take pictures at night! And standing in an alley way trying to find some sort of lighting is only slightly awkward...

Boyfriend Button-Down: TNA / Leather Jacket: Mackage
Jeggings: 7 For All Mankind / Knee-High Boots: Primark

13 comments:

  1. I love your boots!!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol the lighting is fine, but I know what you mean about night time photos. Primark is the best ever, I want to go back to England just for cheap Primark items!! love the boots you picked up xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit, love the boots.

    ~ xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jacket and boots! Theyre totally fab!!

    Cheers,
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!

    @aliciafashionist Primark is seriously one of the best places ever. Lucky for me I'll be back in the UK this summer so I am planning on stocking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need primark in my life. we dont have one here. btw followin' ya on twitter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the photos came out well though! I love those boots, the plaid top and your jacket. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Classic, love this combo~ cool leather bomber + plaid = no fail, super rocker chic! YOu look fab :D

    Btw- Haute Khuuture just turned 1 so I'm hosting my very first HUGE giveaway...I'd love to see you stop by if you have a moment :D

    Happy Weekend!

    xo-Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omigosh, I have those same boots! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a pair of boots similar to yours that I got at Nordstrom last year! I love over the knee boots. The extra plus is that they keep your legs extra warm :) Love this look on you, even without the proper lighting equipment the pictures still came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great style , I'm fan of your knee high boots !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.