April 7, 2011

Olive & Oak

I've always been a huge fan of light, floaty tops and was happy to add this recent find from Olive & Oak to my collection. I love all the great details: low neckline, sheerness, rolled up sleeves and little buttons.

And I must apologize for how awful my hair has been looking recently. I have been much too lazy to get it re-dyed, but am planning on fixing it once I'm done exams. Let's just pretend this is a new way to do ombre, shall we?

Sheer Tunic: Olive & Oak / White Tank: Old Navy / Wallet: Miu Miu
Bracelet: Kenneth Jay Lane / Nail Polish: Essie California Coral

11 comments:

  1. Love the Miu Miu wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend is looking for a coral polish. I will show her this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wallet and the color of your nails! I'm wearing coral now as well :)

    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ that ombre comment :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sheer tunic and wallet go very well together :)
    xo Lynzy
    http://sparklingfootsteps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey girl thanks for your comment on my blog. you look great and I love your blog.

    following.

    silvia
    www.poisepolish.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your nail colour!

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coral nail polish kicks butt! And so does that bracelet! And aww, don't feel too bad about the hair, my bangs look less than steller because I haven't redone my highlights in months and I figure I might as well just let it run its course :\

    But anyway, lovely photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that bracelet! It's so cute! I have admired kenneth jay lane for quite some time now, but still don't own any pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit and the top looks amazing! I'll be checking out Olive and Oak! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.