May 9, 2011

Spring Snapshots

Time for another edition of my iPhone Snapshots featuring deliciousness in the form of food and desserts, some recent purchases, and other miscellany. As you can see, I have been filling my new-found free time with some of my favourite things to do: eating, shopping, cleaning & organizing (does this make me weird?), and reading.

Enjoying a delicious bowl of pho - yummy!

Cajun Tuna Tacos at Ebisu

Strawberry Cheesecake & Earl Grey Tea at Cheesecake Etc.

Frozen yogurt and a game of Guess Who? at Scoop! on West. 4th

New earrings and vintage scarf from Front & Co. on Main Street

My new jewelry tree - in its preliminary stages as I decide which items to showcase

Currently reading: Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides


All photos taken with the Instagram App for iPhone... if anyone has an account, feel free to follow me (and I'll follow you back)! My username is alison_elle.

12 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 09, 2011

    It all looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally wish I had an iPhone just for the Instagram app!!! Love your snaps, Front & Co. has the cutest jewellery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oyummmmm Cajun Tuna Tacos look divine! I named my little Chi "Ebisu" so already I'm biased :D I swear iPhones take the best pics with built in composition and such artistry...Love how raw and uncut this post reads...Great job! Happiest of Mondays to you!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. great :) <3 cute blog
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling on www.samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
    visit <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you now too! :)

    .AshleyRae.
    araeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the scarf in that first photo! And wow, Guess Who! I haven't played that game in ages! I think since age 9 to be exact.... Middlesex is a fantastic read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh. All of that food looks amazing. And I used to love Guess Who. What a fun game.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @aliciafashionista I could seriously spend hours in Front & Co. ogling all the accessories and giftware!

    @Julie Omigosh, Ebisu is THE cutest dog name! I have really been trying to use my iPhone for pics more often.

    @sunny I haven't played it in so long either... it's not as hard as I remember it being, LOL. And I'm glad to hear about Middlesex, I've really been enjoying it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @aliciafashionista I could literally spend hours in Front & Co. ogling the jewelry and giftware!

    @Julie Omigosh, Ebisu is theeee cutest name for a dog!

    @sunny Guess Who (un)surprisingly isn't as hard as I remember it being when I was a kid, haha. And I am loving Middlesex too - so good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your hair is so amazingly wonderful on the first photo!! Do you curled it?

    xoxo chamafashion

    ReplyDelete
  11. @CHAMA Yes, it's curled. My hair is naturally very straight but I curl it quite often.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh Middlesex is one of my favourite books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.