October 20, 2011

LUSH Cosmetics 2011 Halloween Collection

What do you do on those days when you're feeling a bit down or need to de-stress? For me, a tried and true pick-me-up is to draw a nice hot bath and toss in some yummy smelling bath products from LUSH Cosmetics. What I love about this company is that all their products are fresh, handmade, and cruelty-free. Plus, they're incredibly innovative and always coming out with brilliant themed holiday items that customers can't get enough of.

Halloween, of course, is no exception! Thanks to the wonderful people at LUSH, I was able to test out a few products from their most recent Halloween/Day of the Dead collection:


GHOST SHOWER GEL ($17.95 CDN for 250ml / $27.95 CDN for 500ml)
Spiritually uplifting & shimmery
Made with rose and dove orchid infusions, this shower gel will leave your skin feeling soft with the lingering fragrance of lilies.

PUMPKIN SOAP ($6.95 CDN)
Spicy Fall soap warms you up when you're chilled to the bone
This limited edition soap is pumpkin-colored and shaped with a lovely and rejuvenating scent of cinnamon that smells good enough to eat (or drink - the scent seriously reminds me of a pumpkin spice latte).

CALAVERA BATH BOMB ($5.95 CDN)
An explosion of vibrant colors to lift your spirits!
Inspired by Calaveras, an iconic image for Mexican Day of the Dead celebrations, this bath bomb contains marigold petals and zesty lime oil.

These three items are available for purchase in stores right now. There are also even more delicious-looking limited edition products which are only being sold in the LUSH Online Store. Check them out before they're all gone!

12 comments:

  1. Love LUSH as well! And I love that they're natural products and cruelty-free. And they still smell delicious!


    Xo Chelle
    discoveringelegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that pumpkin soap?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rites of Beauty And it smells AMAZING, I seriously want to eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love Lush! That soap looks adorable - am going to check it out at the mall later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love LUsh's bath bombs and the pumpin soap, i'd rather keep/display- too cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh, love lush at that pumpkin soap sounds fantastic!! Hope you're having a lovely weekend hun. xo veronika

    PS your hounds-tooth look is amazing! Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LUSH products are always so good! :D

    Have a Good Day!

    David

    VirtuallyStunning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh la la i want to try them all

    FRASSY
    FRASSY

    www.befrassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. At the risk of incurring the wrath of everyone who's commented on this post so far, I detest LUSH. The products all smell so strong, and the smells all co-mingle in such a pungent way that you can smell the store even from far away. To each their own, I guess, but it's all too overwhelming for my nose!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so obsessed with LUSH it's ridiculous. My boyfriend hates it and thinks that it stinks but I think you either love the general scent of the store or you don't, and I personally love it. I feel like it's really my time to indulge when I'm in there and I always walk away with a little bath bomb. Haven't tried any of these yet, I'll have to get a little festive soon and pick one of them up!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've always loved the smell of LUSH inside as well as when I walk by. Thanks for reminding me it has been a while since I've been to one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Lisa I know quite a few people who find the stores overwhelming too, but I think once you have the few nice-smelling products in your house you forget all that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.