November 18, 2012

Insta-Lately

By now I'm sure most of you have seen the new Instagram web profiles. Personally, I think it was about time they were introduced. Plus, I love the layouts with that fun changing header! Be sure to check mine out HERE (my username is alison_elle).

And here's a little update on what I've been up to lately...


Pumpkin Cheesecake Doughnut from Jelly Modern Doughnuts

Apparently one of the most expensive beers in the world ($75 for 6 bottles), made by Trappist Monks in Belgium and typically only sold at the monastery

Loved this Club Monaco crown sweater... unfortunately the angora was itchy and shed all over me


New Sam Edelman flats with spikes and studs (here)


Such a great idea; located on Stephen Avenue in downtown Calgary

Sober words of warning

Attending a Stampeders game in the snow... possible reason why there should not be an outdoor football stadium in wintry Alberta

Glad that holiday treats, like this peppermint cake pop, have made it back to Starbucks

5-Pin Bowling & a strike in my first round!

19 comments:

  1. Those Sam Edeleman shoes are perfection! Love your LW lipcolor - looks gorgeous on you - and perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHHHHH i love the first photo your eye makeup and your lippie color are GORGEOUS!! you look beautiful!!

    omgosh so funny i have those EXACT sam edelman flats!! :) we're twinsies :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your instagram updates!! And holy crap does that donut look delicious. I don't remember seeing this before, but I would very much like to eat it!

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Jelly Modern really should open in Vancouver! Their donuts are a lot lighter than the typical cake-y ones that all those gourmet donut places are churning out.

      Delete
  4. great pics! love those ballerinas! xo, ALma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm, did you say pumpkin cheesecake donut??? Mmmmmm! Are you coming home to Vancouver for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be back for a few days but then I'm heading off to Singapore. Planning on being back for good at the beginning of February.

      Delete
  6. I love your lip colour, and how cute are those flats? interesting contrast with the edgy spikes.

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, I'll have to follow you on IG! Your pictures look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog! How cute are you? New follower with pleasure!

    oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg, those flats are so cute. Adore the spikes. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oew love your new ballerinas!

    X Laura

    http://bagsandsushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice pics !

    i love your shoes ;)

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello,
    Love your make up, crown sweater and flats!

    www.carolinellle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the smokey eye makeup in the first picture, looks great!

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like your shoes! :)
    I'm addicted to spikes and studs lately. :)


    Jamie Kate
    http://allaroundchekwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.