February 20, 2013

Springtime FOTD: Lise Watier Pastel Power

I know it's only February and still technically Winter but I have been piling on the pastel hues lately. I suppose you could call it an ode to the upcoming season. That's where Lise Watier's on-trend Spring 2013 Collection, Pastel Power, has come in. Inspired by the elegance and pureness of the small flowers which bloom in the Spring, this new collection demonstrates the power of delicate pastels.

As I have done in the past with my Fall FOTD and my Holiday Party FOTD, this post features some gorgeous products that I was sent by Lise Watier. What I came up with is a pastel version of my everyday makeup (smokey eye and nude lip), which I absolutely adore.


I feel like Lise Watier really stepped it up on this collection's packaging. The duo-toned blush, in particular, is absolutely beautiful! Here are the products I used to create this light & fresh Spring look:

Quatuor Pastel Power Eyeshadow Quartet, Eye Shine Liner in Vert Sarcelle, Pink Power Blush, Rouge Plumpissimo Lipstick in Corail Punch, Nail Lacquer in Power Punch


Lise Watier's Pastel Power Collection is limited edition and available in stores and online until April 2013. See the rest of the collection HERE .

24 comments:

  1. I can't wait to switch up my shadows for spring colors too! I love that nail polish on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The collection looks nice & I like the look on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty, simple look! your face is flawless!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i love pastels!the nail polish is also great!
    kisses from Milano
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your makeup , I have to try to replicate it this weekend!

    xo Meg

    http://meghansilva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fresh, youthful, and pretty! You look ready for warmer weather and a pretty sundress ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty! Very youthful :)

    dreamdustx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the nail color! It looks especially pretty on you :)

    XXo,
    Neekoh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice, I like the colours on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great! that nail colour is cute too!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this collection! I bought the blush, the Illuminating Beads, the new Eyeshine and the eyeshadow quad. They're all gorgeous! The eyeshadows look beautiful on you! And you are making me want that lippy now, too. :)

    http://stephsbeautyboutique.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This eye makeup suits you so much and I'm so in love with this nailpolish!! I love the colour.

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post and blog.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Elegant in Oxblood'.
    Have a great weekend.

    XO
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the nail and lip colors!! They are perfect!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've got some beautiful eyes! and I really REALLY like that nail polish color. I got one similar to that from Urban Outfitters. You've just inspired me to start wearing it again. :)

    love,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful look and amazing nailpolish color!

    X Laura

    http://bagsandsushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful look and amazing nailpolish color!

    X Laura

    http://bagsandsushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. OHMYGOD. you look SOOO FREAKIN' BEAUTIFUL I HAVE NO WORDS!

    seriously so gorgeous! btw i want that flower palette it is soooo cute! omgosh the flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are so beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh that blush is gorgeous!!!! Love the packaging.

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Almost makes me not want to use it - almost ;)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.